Tuesday, March 27, 2007

pancakes, pancakes, pancakes, burritos. No Coke. Pepsi

If a fast food place is going to be open 24 hours a day, they should allow you to actually, you know, order food.

I woke up starving and went to McDonalds a little bit ago to get something to eat, so I hop in the car, drive to the closest one and after waiting 10 minutes to be waited on, am told that all I can order is Breakfast Burritos. So I drove off disgusted and went to another one and was told I could order pancakes. Pancakes. I can make myself some friggin pancakes. I felt like I was in a SNL sketch.

I worked in fast food for many years. Managed them more than I was a regular employee. I understand that you have to clean the fryers and the griddles, but for the love of Pete, you don't do them all at the same time while you are open.

I hate to use this as a place to bitch and moan, but hey, it works I guess.

No comments: