Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Message from Primus to Binnall

I just want to take the time to offer my prayers and well wishes to Tim and his family during this difficult time.

Tim runs a great site www.binnallofamerica.com and for over a week he has been going through a lot. Sometimes we forget that the people that run these sites are real people like ourselves. When they are activly involved in their work and take the time to keep involved with those that frequent their sites it makes things that happen to them in their lives a bit more personal. Tim does that on his site. And this is the only way I can think of to say thank you, so thanks Tim. You're the Ted Williams and Bob Dylan of esoterica.

1 comment:

binnall said...

I remember you posting this, but it got lost in the shuffle during the tumultuous summer.

It meant a lot to me then and still means a lot to me now.

Thanks, bud.