Monday, May 21, 2007

Quick Thoughts

Seeing as how I have an ear infection that's driving me crazy, with the pain travelling from my ear all the way through the entire left side of my jaw, this is just going to be a quick update that has pretty much nothing to do with my normal "out there" posts. I have a doozy planned for tomorrow. Anyway, here we go.

1. Wow. All I can say is Wow, do my Cardinals suck this year! I can't remember a time when a defending World Series Championship team was this bad. I still say that they need to get rid of Larussa, but I've been saying that for years now. With Rolen hitting less than I could, it's time to give Spezio some starts at third base. Walt Jocketty needs to start getting some players during the offseason instead of letting your starters go and signing nobody to replace them. Really the only big deal he has made was getting McGwire in 1997.

2. "Hostel" is my pick for worst movie ever made. Although to be fair, I've never seen Gigli or From Justin to Kelly.

3. Am I the only person alive who isn't interested in seeing or hasn't seen Borat?

4. Larry King looks like the old Tootsiepop Owl from the commercials.

5. To the writers of the WWE: We get it, John Cena can't be stopped. He is the alpha-male. He is Superman without a cape. It's time to let him lose the belt. Or at least get rid of that God awful spinner belt.

6. Coast to Coast AM needs to have JC call in every episode. He is the best thing that the show has going for it lately. Also, Art Bell, we understand the world will burn up because of global warming. Talk about something else for a change.

2 comments:

LesleyinNM said...

I did see and enjoy Borat, but I haven't watched Hostel.

Larry King does look like that owl. Do you think he knows how many licks it takes?

I know nothing about WWE or baseball.

c2c needs something because it has mostly, completely, totally sucked for the past 2 weeks.

Anonymous said...

2, tetracycline,